*BYRON BEACHES * LIGHTHOUSE * FARM ANIMALS * GOLD COAST BEACHES* POINT DANGER *
TOURS CANCELLED until 30 July 2020. With travel restrictions across the World and respecting the health of our guests and staff, we have cancelled all Queensland Day Tours until the end of July 2020. Guests already booked for tours up until the end of July have already been cancelled and refunded. We are a small family business and we will get through this and be back! If you have booked through an online Travel Agency, contact them direct to cancel and be refunded. This will save us a lot of work. Keep safe and keep us in mind when you resume your travels. Note there will be limited availability and frequency until international travel returns to normal.
Follow in the steps of celebrities and the “A listers” to Bryon Bay. Plenty of time to blend with the locals – visit the beach, the eclectic shops, the trendy boutiques. We also take you to the historic lighthouse (Australia’s most easterly point) and The Farm (Byron’s most popular tourist destination). You will also stop at Point Danger on the way back and see some of the Gold Coast’s most beautiful beaches. A big day out!
- Comfortable drive to Byron Bay where you have 2 hours to explore Byron Bay – Australia’s trendiest beach destination.
- Explore Australia’s most Easterly Point (National Park) and the historic Byron Lighthouse precinct (40 minutes).
- Stop at Ewingvale to visit The Farm. Not only will this give you that “farm” experience and get up-close to the farm animals, you can visit the nursery, the market garden, or perhaps grap a delicious snack from the Bakery. This should be on your must-see list. Very Australian.
- A short drive up the highway brings us to Point Danger and the border (Queensland/New South Wales). You will get a magnificent view of the Gold Coast beaches, be able to watch the surfers, and get a photo standing in 2 States!
- On our drive back to Brisbane we will travel past Rainbow Beach, Coolangatta and Kirra.
- No meals are provided on this tour.
NOTE: This tour has been reduced from its normal price of $139 to $99 as part of our 21st anniversary celebrations.