*BYRON BEACHES * LIGHTHOUSE * FARM ANIMALS * GOLD COAST BEACHES* POINT DANGER *
Follow in the steps of celebrities and the “A listers” to Bryon Bay. Plenty of time to blend with the locals – visit the beach, the eclectic shops, the trendy boutiques. We also take you to the historic lighthouse (Australia’s most easterly point) and The Farm (Byron’s most popular tourist destination). You will also stop at Point Danger on the way back and see some of the Gold Coast’s most beautiful beaches. A big day out!
- Comfortable drive to Byron Bay where you have 2 hours to explore Byron Bay – Australia’s trendiest beach destination.
- Explore Australia’s most Easterly Point (National Park) and the historic Byron Lighthouse precinct (40 minutes).
- Stop at Ewingvale to visit The Farm. Not only will this give you that “farm” experience and get up-close to the farm animals, you can visit the nursery, the market garden, or perhaps grap a delicious snack from the Bakery. This should be on your must-see list. Very Australian.
- A short drive up the highway brings us to Point Danger and the border (Queensland/New South Wales). You will get a magnificent view of the Gold Coast beaches, be able to watch the surfers, and get a photo standing in 2 States!
- On our drive back to Brisbane we will travel past Rainbow Beach, Coolangatta and Kirra.
- No meals are provided on this tour.
NOTE: This tour has been reduced from its normal price of $139 to $99 as part of our 21st anniversary celebrations.