* 2 x Wineries * Tamborine Mountain Distillery * Gallery Walk * Mountain Scenery
Take a short trip into the Gold Coast Hinterland and enjoy the afternoon visiting some of our boutique wineries in a glorious rainforest setting. Sit back and relax and let us do the driving!
The most comprehensive half-day tour available to Tamborine. Visit the area’s boutique wineries and distillery and take the opportunity to explore Queensland’s best Arts and Craft Centre – Gallery Walk. Wineries regularly visited include Heritage, Cedar Creek, Masons, Witches Chase, O’Reilly’s, and Albert River.
Queensland has come of age when it comes to wine and now boasts many award winning wineries. With this tour you get to taste a number of local wines, and as well as a sampling of the spirits and liquors at the famous Tamborine Mountain Distillery. And the bonus – it all happens with the backdrop of the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland. Our beautiful wine district is right at your doorstep.
This tour includes:
* Small Group – fully guided tour – includes all fees and transport. Maximum guests 13.
* A visit to 2 of Tamborine’s best wineries for a tasting and presentation. Gallery Walk also includes a number of cellar doors that may also be visited if you wish.
* Visit the famous Tamborine Mountain Distillery and be entertained with a tasting of their fine spirits and liquors.
* Travel through the spectacular Scenic Rim Country – once a huge super volcano.
* Enjoy Devonshire tea at one of Tamborine’s fine winery restaurants – included. (scones / jam/ cream / tea / coffee).
* Explore the Gallery Walk – (free time) arts and craft district at Tamborine – Fudge shops, tea shops, wineries, cheese factory and outlet, boutique beer.
* Central Brisbane City pickup.