* Brisbane City * Mt Coot-tha * Historical Sites * Trendy Precincts * Newstead House
Brisbane’s most comprehensive modern City Tour covering all the major sights in Brisbane – all done in the morning. Maximise your time in Brisbane by seeing all this vibrant City has to offer including the new trendy precincts not covered by other City Sights tours. 6 stops. Fully guided in air conditioned comfort. Small group with live commentary. Highlights include:
- Early History – Tower Mill, Old Port Office, Customs House, Queensland Club, The Mansions, City Botanical Gardens, Parliament House, Government House, Regatta Hotel. Hear about our colourful colonial history and about aboriginal history and life in what we now call Brisbane.
- Visit Brisbane’s oldest residence Newstead House (extended stop).
- Southbank – Grey Street Boulevard, Parklands, Wheel of Brisbane. Once a run down industrial area, Southbank was transformed for the World Expo in 1988 and is now our most popular public space.
- Mt Coot-tha – lookout / cafe (extended stop). Fantastic views of the City below.
- Modern City – Suncorp Football Stadium Caxton Street and Paddington Precinct, City skyline.
- Locals at Play – Fortitude Valley / Chinatown trendy precincts of New Farm and Teneriffe
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs – City Lookout. Great views of Story Bridge.
- River Cruise / Wheel of Brisbane – after the tour ask the guide for a complimentary transfer to the Wheel of Brisbane (own cost) or City Hopper Ferry (free)
- 6 stops – 2 extended.
- Professional local guide – live commentary.