CHARTER OR PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS ONLY
This relaxing day out combines our largest and most awarded winery, Sirromet Winery, and Australia’s oldest rum distillery, Beenleigh Rum. Both premium destinations that include a tour and briefing on the facilities as well as a tasting of their products.
- Your day will start with pickup from your home or Hotel around 9am. (one nominated point within 10 km of Brisbane City, Logan central, Springwood, or Gold Coast – North of Broadbeach).
- Transfer to Sirromet Winery. Water and snacks will be available on board.
- Guided walking tour with Sirromet guides who will take you through some truly remarkable insight of Sirromet from a winemaking experience. This will be followed by a tasting of 6 wines at the Award winning cellar door.
- Lunch is included at the Tuscan Terrace, Sirromet Winery. Enjoy beautiful views to Moreton Bay as you experience the tastes of Tuscan homestyle cuisine. (garlic bread, salad, pasta. Seasonal flavours.)
- Distillery Tour and Rum experience. Explore the Beenleigh Rum Distillery and learn how our artisans craft fine Australian rum. Sample all seven products in the premium Beenleigh range. You will leave converted to rum, virtually our National drink and one with historical relevance.
- Your guide will drop you back to the pickup point around 4pm.