KEEPING YOU SAFE!
Queensland Day Tours wants you to have a memorable experience whilst keeping you safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have an industry approved Covid-Safe Plan in place.
- We are an approved COVID Clean Practicing Business by the Australian Tourism Industry Council.
- We have been issued with the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
* ICONIC WILDLIFE * SPECTACULAR BEACHES * BAY CRUISE * LOCAL HISTORY * LUNCH *
Your window into paradise and the Quandamooka Coast. North Stradbroke Island is Queensland’s most popular Island yet it is only a short 45 minute ferry ride across Moreton Bay. Looked after by the Aboriginal traditional owners, the Quandamooka people, it is the second largest sand island in the World (40km long). It has everything – the untouched beauty of its beaches and rugged coastline, the crystal clear waters, and an abundance of Australian wildlife. This tour will be a memorable experience of Brisbane and Australia. Your best chance to spot koala, kangaroo, dolphin, sea turtles and giant manta rays in the wild!
* Full day, fully guided bus tour. Includes departure from Brisbane City and return ferry transfers to Stradbroke Island. The cruise across Moreton Bay is a tour in itself! Small Group maximum 21.
* This may be the most relaxed day tour you will take in Australia because we have included a lot of extra time so you can get the most from your day trip to this paradise.
* Walk the Gorge. This fantastic walk around the rugged North Gorge headland includes some spectacular scenery.
* Spot the wild life. Stradbroke has large colonies of koala. Kangaroos can normally be seen lazing in the sun. In its crystal clear waters, an abundance of marine life can be easily spotted.
* Visit Point Lookout. A bonus in Winter (June to October) is a great chance to see the Humpback Whale. You will also have a chance to wander this little village and even have one of it famous ice creams.
* Take in all the popular spots – Cylinder, Frenchman’s and Main Beaches, the historical town of Dunwich and the fishing village of Amity.
* An extended stop at Cylinder Beach will allow you time to swim in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean (Life Guards on duty) or simply stroll the white beaches and enjoy the Australian lifestyle. Don’t forget the bathers!
* Myora Springs – hear about the battle between aborigines and the military that occurred here. Great stop.
* Lunch is included at the iconic Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel, said to have one of Australia’s best views. Don’t be surprised if a Kookaburra joins in your lunch.